Nitib 140 mg Capsules
Nitib 140mg Capsules is a medication used to treat mantle-cell lymphoma and blood cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia). It is also used in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia who have had at least one prior therapy.
Nitib 140mg Capsules is taken in the prescribed dose. The duration of treatment is determined by your response to treatment. During treatment with this medicine, your doctor may order regular blood tests to check the number of blood cells in your body. It is known to reduce the number of blood cells in your blood, making you more susceptible to infections. Its side effects include headache, diarrhoea, and nausea.
APPLICATIONS OF THE NITIB CAPSULE
- Mantle-cell lymphoma is a type of cancer.
- A type of blood cancer (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
NITIB CAPSULE SIDE EFFECTS
Most side effects are harmless and will go away as your body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you are concerned.
Common Nitib side effects
- Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth) (Inflammation of the mouth)
- Platelets in the blood are low.
- White blood cell count is low (neutrophils)
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells) (low number of red blood cells)
- Spasm of a muscle
- a dry eye
- Blood pressure that is too high
- Weight reduction
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Edema of the periphery
- Hematoma in the subdural space
- Secondary primary cancers
Nitib’s severe side effects
- Cancer lysis syndrome
HOW TO APPLY THE NITIB CAPSULE
Take this medication in the dose and for the duration prescribed by your doctor. Nitib 140mg Capsule can be taken with or without food, but it is best to take it at the same time every day.
HOW DOES THE NITIB CAPSULE WORK?
Nitib (140 mg) Capsule inhibits Bruton’s tyrosine kinase. It works by preventing the abnormal protein from signalling cancer cells to multiply. This aids in the prevention or slowing of the spread of cancer cells.
It is unknown whether drinking alcohol while taking Nitib 140mg Capsule is safe. Please consult your physician.
Nitib 140mg Capsule should not be used during pregnancy because there is clear evidence of risk to the developing baby. However, if the benefits outweigh the risks, the doctor may rarely prescribe it in life-threatening situations. Please consult your physician.
Breastfeeding is an option.
During breastfeeding, Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution. Breastfeeding should be discontinued until the mother’s treatment is completed and the drug has been eliminated from her body.
Nitib 140mg Capsule may have side effects that impair your ability to drive.
In patients with kidney disease, Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution. Nitib 140mg Capsule dosage may need to be adjusted. Please consult your physician.
In patients with liver disease, Nitib 140mg Capsule should be used with caution. Nitib 140mg Capsule dosage may need to be adjusted. Please consult your physician.
- Take it every day at the same time, with or without food.
- While taking this medication, it is important to stay hydrated and drink plenty of fluids.
- Do not miss any doses and finish the course as prescribed by your doctor.
- To avoid pregnancy while taking this medication, use an effective method of birth control.
- Your doctor may order regular blood tests to monitor your liver function and blood cell count.